Delhi gang-rape victim’s father wants hospital built in daughter’s name
London: The grieving father of the gang-rape victim, who recently revealed his daughter’s name to give strength to other victims, reportedly wants a hospital built after his brave daughter’s name.
The broken-hearted father, who’s native village doesn’t have any health facilities and has no amenities, not even consistent electricity, asserted that he wants a hospital built in his daughter’s name as a lasting memorial.
He also said that his brave daughter wanted to be a doctor and help people, so constructing a hospital in her name would be the best thing and he would be very proud of that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter