Delhi gang-rape victim’s father wants hospital built in daughter’s name
London: The grieving father of the gang-rape victim, who recently revealed his daughter’s name to give strength to other victims, reportedly wants a hospital built after his brave daughter’s name.
The broken-hearted father, who’s native village doesn’t have any health facilities and has no amenities, not even consistent electricity, asserted that he wants a hospital built in his daughter’s name as a lasting memorial.
He also said that his brave daughter wanted to be a doctor and help people, so constructing a hospital in her name would be the best thing and he would be very proud of that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?