Delhi gang-rape victim’s father wants hospital built in daughter’s name
London: The grieving father of the gang-rape victim, who recently revealed his daughter’s name to give strength to other victims, reportedly wants a hospital built after his brave daughter’s name.
The broken-hearted father, who’s native village doesn’t have any health facilities and has no amenities, not even consistent electricity, asserted that he wants a hospital built in his daughter’s name as a lasting memorial.
He also said that his brave daughter wanted to be a doctor and help people, so constructing a hospital in her name would be the best thing and he would be very proud of that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'