Delhi gang-rape victim’s father wants hospital built in daughter’s name
London: The grieving father of the gang-rape victim, who recently revealed his daughter’s name to give strength to other victims, reportedly wants a hospital built after his brave daughter’s name.
The broken-hearted father, who’s native village doesn’t have any health facilities and has no amenities, not even consistent electricity, asserted that he wants a hospital built in his daughter’s name as a lasting memorial.
He also said that his brave daughter wanted to be a doctor and help people, so constructing a hospital in her name would be the best thing and he would be very proud of that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters