Delhi gang-rape victim’s father wants hospital built in daughter’s name
London: The grieving father of the gang-rape victim, who recently revealed his daughter’s name to give strength to other victims, reportedly wants a hospital built after his brave daughter’s name.
The broken-hearted father, who’s native village doesn’t have any health facilities and has no amenities, not even consistent electricity, asserted that he wants a hospital built in his daughter’s name as a lasting memorial.
He also said that his brave daughter wanted to be a doctor and help people, so constructing a hospital in her name would be the best thing and he would be very proud of that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened