Delhi has highest number of museums
New Delhi: Delhi has the highest number of museums in the country, followed by Karnataka and West Bengal, Lok Sabha was informed Tuesday.
The country has a total of 56 museums of which nine are located in the national capital, Culture Minister Chandresh Kumari Katoch said in a written reply.
Karnataka has seven museums and West Bengal six, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims