Delhi HC blast: Govt receives forensic report
New Delhi: Union Home Secretary RK Singh on Thursday said that the government has received initial forensic reports in connection with Delhi High Court blast.
The death toll in Wednesday`s bomb blast outside gate number five of the Delhi High Court complex rose to 12 on Thursday.
On Wednesday, Home Minister P Chidambaram told reporters, “Experts in bomb blasts who have been called from Forensic Laboratory (FSL), Gujarat are also closely examining the scene of the blast and are likely to come up with critical evidence regarding the nature of the blast soon.”
"Apart from the main team of 20 persons, NIA has deputed a support team of 17 officers and men to assist in the investigation. Delhi Police is working with the NIA team and are undertaking several key tasks that have been assigned to them," the Home Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder