Delhi HC blast: Govt receives forensic report
New Delhi: Union Home Secretary RK Singh on Thursday said that the government has received initial forensic reports in connection with Delhi High Court blast.
The death toll in Wednesday`s bomb blast outside gate number five of the Delhi High Court complex rose to 12 on Thursday.
On Wednesday, Home Minister P Chidambaram told reporters, “Experts in bomb blasts who have been called from Forensic Laboratory (FSL), Gujarat are also closely examining the scene of the blast and are likely to come up with critical evidence regarding the nature of the blast soon.”
"Apart from the main team of 20 persons, NIA has deputed a support team of 17 officers and men to assist in the investigation. Delhi Police is working with the NIA team and are undertaking several key tasks that have been assigned to them," the Home Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Who said what on Anil Kumble's appointment as Team India's head coach
- 78 dead, 200 badly hurt in extreme weather in eastern China
- Watch this interesting movie-like trailer for NASA's Juno mission!
- Subramanian Swamy at it again! Attacks Economic Affairs Secy Shaktikanta Das; Arun Jaitley calls it unfair
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report