Delhi HC blast: Govt receives forensic report
New Delhi: Union Home Secretary RK Singh on Thursday said that the government has received initial forensic reports in connection with Delhi High Court blast.
The death toll in Wednesday`s bomb blast outside gate number five of the Delhi High Court complex rose to 12 on Thursday.
On Wednesday, Home Minister P Chidambaram told reporters, “Experts in bomb blasts who have been called from Forensic Laboratory (FSL), Gujarat are also closely examining the scene of the blast and are likely to come up with critical evidence regarding the nature of the blast soon.”
"Apart from the main team of 20 persons, NIA has deputed a support team of 17 officers and men to assist in the investigation. Delhi Police is working with the NIA team and are undertaking several key tasks that have been assigned to them," the Home Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery