Delhi HC blast: Govt receives forensic report
New Delhi: Union Home Secretary RK Singh on Thursday said that the government has received initial forensic reports in connection with Delhi High Court blast.
The death toll in Wednesday`s bomb blast outside gate number five of the Delhi High Court complex rose to 12 on Thursday.
On Wednesday, Home Minister P Chidambaram told reporters, “Experts in bomb blasts who have been called from Forensic Laboratory (FSL), Gujarat are also closely examining the scene of the blast and are likely to come up with critical evidence regarding the nature of the blast soon.”
"Apart from the main team of 20 persons, NIA has deputed a support team of 17 officers and men to assist in the investigation. Delhi Police is working with the NIA team and are undertaking several key tasks that have been assigned to them," the Home Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH