Delhi HC blast: Hospital Helpline Numbers
New Delhi: A bomb blast ripped through a crowded reception area at the entrance to New Delhi`s High Court on Wednesday morning, killing at least 11 people and injuring up to 85, police said.
The court buildings were evacuated as police blocked off the entire area and emergency services rushed the injured, some of them in a very serious condition, to nearby hospitals.
The helpline numbers of hospitals are:
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit has visited the injured at RML hospital and said doctors are doing the best they can.
Police said the bomb had apparently been placed in a briefcase near the reception where scores of petitioners were queuing for their entry passes to the court complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what