Delhi HC blast: Hospital Helpline Numbers
New Delhi: A bomb blast ripped through a crowded reception area at the entrance to New Delhi`s High Court on Wednesday morning, killing at least 11 people and injuring up to 85, police said.
The court buildings were evacuated as police blocked off the entire area and emergency services rushed the injured, some of them in a very serious condition, to nearby hospitals.
The helpline numbers of hospitals are:
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit has visited the injured at RML hospital and said doctors are doing the best they can.
Police said the bomb had apparently been placed in a briefcase near the reception where scores of petitioners were queuing for their entry passes to the court complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued