Delhi HC blast: Hospital Helpline Numbers
New Delhi: A bomb blast ripped through a crowded reception area at the entrance to New Delhi`s High Court on Wednesday morning, killing at least 11 people and injuring up to 85, police said.
The court buildings were evacuated as police blocked off the entire area and emergency services rushed the injured, some of them in a very serious condition, to nearby hospitals.
The helpline numbers of hospitals are:
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit has visited the injured at RML hospital and said doctors are doing the best they can.
Police said the bomb had apparently been placed in a briefcase near the reception where scores of petitioners were queuing for their entry passes to the court complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past