Delhi HC blast: Hospital Helpline Numbers
New Delhi: A bomb blast ripped through a crowded reception area at the entrance to New Delhi`s High Court on Wednesday morning, killing at least 11 people and injuring up to 85, police said.
The court buildings were evacuated as police blocked off the entire area and emergency services rushed the injured, some of them in a very serious condition, to nearby hospitals.
The helpline numbers of hospitals are:
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit has visited the injured at RML hospital and said doctors are doing the best they can.
Police said the bomb had apparently been placed in a briefcase near the reception where scores of petitioners were queuing for their entry passes to the court complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress