Jammu: Two more people have been detained in connection with Delhi High Court blast case in Kishtwar area of Jammu region who had allegedly prepared and handed over the terror e-mail three day prior to September seven terror strike to two high-school children, already arrested by the NIA.
Official sources said that -- Aamir Abas and Hilal Amin -- suspected overground workers of Harkat-ul-Jehadi Islami (HuJI), had been detained and were being subjected to intense questioning by sleuths of various security agencies.
Though earlier it was stated that the two had been arrested, but later it was clarified that the duo were still under detention.
At a hurriedly called press conference late in the night, NIA chief SC Sinha said the issue of Delhi High Court blast is very delicately poised.
"Publication of any information regarding this will have an extremely adverse effect on the future course of investigations. Whatever appeared in media regarding the course of investigation is speculative in nature and is denied," he said.
While Abas is accused of handing over draft mail three days before the blast to two high school children – Shariq Ahmed and Abid Hussain, Amin had allegedly helped in drafting the e-mail that was sent to media houses two hours after the blast on September 07, say sources.
The detention of the duo believed to belong to the HuJI and who allegedly lured the two boys to send the terror mail came eight days after the blast that has left 14 dead.