Delhi HC blast: NIA issues `wanted` notice
Jammu: Stepping up efforts to track down
three suspects in the Delhi High Court blast case, the
National Investigating Agency on Tuesday issued public notices
about the accused along with their photographs and announced a
Rs 10-lakh reward to anyone giving information about them.
The agency published `wanted` notices for Amir Ali Kamal
alias Akram, Junaid Akram Malik alias Juni alias Umair and
Shakir Hussain Sheikh alias Chota Hafiz alias Adil, in various
local newspapers in Jammu and Kashmir.
The publication of the notices followed a massive manhunt
for Junaid in Dachhan area of Kishtwar after leads emerged
about his presence in that region, NIA sources said.
As per the NIA notice, the three, suspected to be
associated with militant outfit Hizbul Mujahideen, allegedly
played a crucial role in the conspiracy which led to the blast
at the Delhi High Court on September 7.
They have also been accused of several other cases in the
Kishtwar region, it said.
According to the notice, Amir (25), a resident of Kichloo
Mohlla, has been active since 2008 and is currently the
militant group`s `divisional commander` in Kishtwar-Doda belt.
He is also alleged to have been involved in several
terrorist activities in the Chinab Valley belt, it said.
Shakir, 25, who belongs to Palmar area in Kishtwar
district, is his deputy and is active in the mountainous belt
since 2005, the notice said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!