Delhi High Court blast a cowardly act: PM
Dhaka: Denouncing the blast outside the
Delhi High Court as a "cowardly act of terrorist nature,"
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today asked all political
parties to unite and crush the scourge.
"I just heard the sad news from Delhi about the bomb
blast. I am told that 10 people have been killed. This is
cowardly act of terrorist nature. We will deal with it. We
will never succumb to the pressure of terrorism," Singh said.
He said "this is a long war in which all political
parties, all the people of India have to stand united so that
the scourge of terrorism is crushed".
"My heart goes out to the bereaved families and to those
who are injured I convey my best wishes," he said in a
statement to the Indian journalists accompanying him on his
two-day visit here.
Singh said he has spoken to Home Minister P Chidambaram
on the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Gujarat court refuses to ban a book mocking PM Modi
- Odisha CM directs administration to be ready to tackle floods
- Austrian GP: Mercedes drier Nico Rosberg targets hat-trick on Sunday
- Govt will push GST bill passage in monsoon session: Naidu
- AAP legislator Dinesh Mohaniya, accused of sexually harassing woman, gets bail