Delhi High Court blast a cowardly act: PM
Dhaka: Denouncing the blast outside the
Delhi High Court as a "cowardly act of terrorist nature,"
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today asked all political
parties to unite and crush the scourge.
"I just heard the sad news from Delhi about the bomb
blast. I am told that 10 people have been killed. This is
cowardly act of terrorist nature. We will deal with it. We
will never succumb to the pressure of terrorism," Singh said.
He said "this is a long war in which all political
parties, all the people of India have to stand united so that
the scourge of terrorism is crushed".
"My heart goes out to the bereaved families and to those
who are injured I convey my best wishes," he said in a
statement to the Indian journalists accompanying him on his
two-day visit here.
Singh said he has spoken to Home Minister P Chidambaram
on the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie