Delhi High Court blast a cowardly act: PM
Dhaka: Denouncing the blast outside the
Delhi High Court as a "cowardly act of terrorist nature,"
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today asked all political
parties to unite and crush the scourge.
"I just heard the sad news from Delhi about the bomb
blast. I am told that 10 people have been killed. This is
cowardly act of terrorist nature. We will deal with it. We
will never succumb to the pressure of terrorism," Singh said.
He said "this is a long war in which all political
parties, all the people of India have to stand united so that
the scourge of terrorism is crushed".
"My heart goes out to the bereaved families and to those
who are injured I convey my best wishes," he said in a
statement to the Indian journalists accompanying him on his
two-day visit here.
Singh said he has spoken to Home Minister P Chidambaram
on the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder