Delhi High Court blast a cowardly act: PM
Dhaka: Denouncing the blast outside the
Delhi High Court as a "cowardly act of terrorist nature,"
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today asked all political
parties to unite and crush the scourge.
"I just heard the sad news from Delhi about the bomb
blast. I am told that 10 people have been killed. This is
cowardly act of terrorist nature. We will deal with it. We
will never succumb to the pressure of terrorism," Singh said.
He said "this is a long war in which all political
parties, all the people of India have to stand united so that
the scourge of terrorism is crushed".
"My heart goes out to the bereaved families and to those
who are injured I convey my best wishes," he said in a
statement to the Indian journalists accompanying him on his
two-day visit here.
Singh said he has spoken to Home Minister P Chidambaram
on the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand