Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani to have Wi-Fi connectivity
New Delhi: Passengers on the Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani would now be able to connect to internet through Wi-Fi facility while travelling, a railway official said Tuesday.
Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal will launch the facility on the train at the Delhi station Tuesday, according to the official.
"Many passengers feel the need to access internet while travelling," the official said.
Passenger will be given login and password for the duration of the journey based on the ticket details.
Railway sources said this service would act as a pilot and is proposed to be introduced in Shatabdi and Duronto trains as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured