Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani to have Wi-Fi connectivity
New Delhi: Passengers on the Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani would now be able to connect to internet through Wi-Fi facility while travelling, a railway official said Tuesday.
Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal will launch the facility on the train at the Delhi station Tuesday, according to the official.
"Many passengers feel the need to access internet while travelling," the official said.
Passenger will be given login and password for the duration of the journey based on the ticket details.
Railway sources said this service would act as a pilot and is proposed to be introduced in Shatabdi and Duronto trains as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY