Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani to have Wi-Fi connectivity
New Delhi: Passengers on the Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani would now be able to connect to internet through Wi-Fi facility while travelling, a railway official said Tuesday.
Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal will launch the facility on the train at the Delhi station Tuesday, according to the official.
"Many passengers feel the need to access internet while travelling," the official said.
Passenger will be given login and password for the duration of the journey based on the ticket details.
Railway sources said this service would act as a pilot and is proposed to be introduced in Shatabdi and Duronto trains as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?