`Delhi, Mumbai airports got over 4 pts in service quality`
New Delhi: Government on Thursday said the
Delhi and Mumbai airports achieved service quality ratings of
4.24 and 4.05 respectively on a scale of five in third quarter
of the current fiscal and were aiming at reaching 3.75 at the
end of stage II of their development.
"Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi and
Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport, Mumbai had achieved Airport
Service Quality rating of 4.24 and 4.05 on scale of 0-5 for
July-September in 2009," Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel
said in reply to a Lok Sabha query.
The Minister said under the agreement between the
Airports Authority of India (AAI) and the joint venture
companies-- Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL) and
Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) -- "the target
rating after completion of the stage 2 shall be 3.75 on the
scale of five."
The stage II of development of the Delhi airport is
expected to be completed by 2016.
Patel added the two companies had undertaken several
initiatives to improve the satisfaction levels of customers.
While replying to another query, the Minister said
DIAL and MIAL have collected Rs 323.11 crores and Rs 119.75
crores as development fees respectively till October this
He added that funds collected will be utilised only
for construction of assets, which can be transferred to the
AAI on the completion of their lease period.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt