Delhi road rage: Pilot runs over man 4 times
New Delhi: Enraged by his car getting slightly scratched, a pilot ran over the other car`s driver four times, crushing him to death on a busy main road in front of a popular market in central Delhi on Tuesday.
The gruesome incident took place outside Axis Bank in Khan Market at 1.50 pm, police said.
Rajiv, a resident of Dwarka, was driving a Hyundai and slightly grazed a Ford Ikon being driven by Vikas Agarwal, a pilot.
"Rajiv, a restaurant manager, stepped outside his car and approached Vikas Agarwal and started arguing," a police officer said.
"Enraged over Rajiv standing in front of his car, Agarwal hit him once and then continuously crushed him under his wheels around four times," the officer said.
A police team arrived on the spot and apprehended Agarwal.
"A case has been registered and we are investigating the matter," the officer said.
Rajiv was rushed to Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000