Dense fog delays 23 trains
New Delhi: Dense fog continue to affect
train operations in North India with as many as 23 trains
running late for hours.
Railways have cancelled services of 34 trains, including
a dozen trains which will remain cancelled till January 31,
keeping the weather condition in mind.
"We have partially cancelled 13 trains owing to the bad
weather," a Northern Railway spokesperson said.
While Bhagalpur Garibrath is running 19 hours late,
Guwahati Poorvetter Express and Punjab Mail are behind the
schedule for seven and six hours respectively.
"We have made adequate arrangements to announce changed
train timings to passengers including regular update on our
websites," the spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing