Dense fog delays 23 trains
New Delhi: Dense fog continue to affect
train operations in North India with as many as 23 trains
running late for hours.
Railways have cancelled services of 34 trains, including
a dozen trains which will remain cancelled till January 31,
keeping the weather condition in mind.
"We have partially cancelled 13 trains owing to the bad
weather," a Northern Railway spokesperson said.
While Bhagalpur Garibrath is running 19 hours late,
Guwahati Poorvetter Express and Punjab Mail are behind the
schedule for seven and six hours respectively.
"We have made adequate arrangements to announce changed
train timings to passengers including regular update on our
websites," the spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state