Deoband appeals people to respect Ayodhya verdict
Muzaffarnagar: Leading Islamic seminary
Darul Uloom Deoband has appealed to people to respect the
verdict of the Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court on the
Ayodhya title suit.
"We have full confidence in the judicial system of the
country. We appeal to people to respect the verdict of the
Court and maintain peace and communal harmony in the country,"
Seminary`s deputy vice-chancellor Maulana Abdul Khalique
Supporting the view of Deoband, Uttar Pradesh Imams`
Organisation President Mufti Zulfikar Ali said, "We should
respect the verdict and if any party is not satisfied with the
judgement it could appeal to the Supreme Court."
The Allahabad High Court will pronounce its judgement
on Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title suit on September 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof