Deputy director of Defence Ministry found dead
New Delhi: In a shocking incident the dead body of a deputy director in the Ministry of Defence and his wife was found here on Friday, according to news reports.
As per initial information it is being said the deputy director was posted in the Sena Bhawan in the national capital. The dead bodies of the couple were found in the vicinity of Sena Bhawan.
Meanwhile, Delhi Police is investigating the entire matter and is trying to find out whether there is any connection between the recovery of the bodies and the leak of Army Chief Gen VK Singh’s confidential letter to the PMO about the country’s defence preparedness.
The incident has taken place at a time when the entire attention of the government is on finding the mole who leaked Army Chief’s letter. The Army Chief has already hinted towards rogue elements trying to create schisms between Army and the government.
Further information is awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India won't tolerate any insult to its Army - Must Read
- Swara Bhaskar turns writer, pens love story
- Venus clouds may reveal underlying secrets
- Bollywood actors vs MPs charity match: Baba Ramdev steals the show - See Pics
- Sensex zooms by over 292 points to recapture 28,000-mark; Nifty above 8,600-level