Deputy director of Defence Ministry found dead
New Delhi: In a shocking incident the dead body of a deputy director in the Ministry of Defence and his wife was found here on Friday, according to news reports.
As per initial information it is being said the deputy director was posted in the Sena Bhawan in the national capital. The dead bodies of the couple were found in the vicinity of Sena Bhawan.
Meanwhile, Delhi Police is investigating the entire matter and is trying to find out whether there is any connection between the recovery of the bodies and the leak of Army Chief Gen VK Singh’s confidential letter to the PMO about the country’s defence preparedness.
The incident has taken place at a time when the entire attention of the government is on finding the mole who leaked Army Chief’s letter. The Army Chief has already hinted towards rogue elements trying to create schisms between Army and the government.
Further information is awaited.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed