Deshmukh`s condition continues to be stable
Chennai: The condition of Union Science and Technology Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh, who is undergoing treatment for serious liver ailment at a hospital here, continues to be stable today, hospital sources said.
"He is on and off the ventilator, and his condition continues to be stable," sources at Global Hospitals, where Deshmukh was admitted on last Monday, said.
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde, Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad, former Union Minister and Punjab Governor Shivraj Patil, Minister of State in PMO, V Narayanasamy and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajiv Shukla visited the ailing minister.
The 67-year-old former Maharashtra Chief Minister was brought here from Mumbai in an air ambulance in a critical condition. He continues to be in the ICU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future