Deshmukh`s condition continues to be stable
Chennai: The condition of Union Science and Technology Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh, who is undergoing treatment for serious liver ailment at a hospital here, continues to be stable today, hospital sources said.
"He is on and off the ventilator, and his condition continues to be stable," sources at Global Hospitals, where Deshmukh was admitted on last Monday, said.
Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde, Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad, former Union Minister and Punjab Governor Shivraj Patil, Minister of State in PMO, V Narayanasamy and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajiv Shukla visited the ailing minister.
The 67-year-old former Maharashtra Chief Minister was brought here from Mumbai in an air ambulance in a critical condition. He continues to be in the ICU.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi