Designer uniform for KV students
New Delhi: `Designer` uniforms are in the
offing for Kendriya Vidyalaya students with school authorities
seeking the help of National Institute of Fashion Technology
in designing new dresses.
The KV sangathan has approached NIFT to find a suitable
design, said sources, adding, the design will be carefully
examined before being vetted.
At present, there are over a 1000 KV schools across the
country with 10,58,450 students.
The existing school uniform has not changed ever since
Kendriya Vidyalayas came into existence.
The KV uniform is based on the blue and white colour code.
While boys up to Class VIII wear white shirt with navy blue
shorts, uniform for girls is a white blouse with navy blue
skirt. From Classes IX to XII, girls wear salwar kameez.
KV schools, which are currently undergoing some reforms,
will also have a new logo.
The Sangathan has approached the National School of
Design for a new logo, sources said, adding the idea is to
take KVs to a new phase through these moves.
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part II
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam -Part III
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part IV
- DNA : Why BJP is linking Rahul Gandhi to AgustaWestland scam
- We've better things to do than targeting Rahul Gandhi: Venkaiah Naidu
- Delhi govt backs cabbies, moves SC requesting to remove diesel taxis in phased manner
- Sachin Tendulkar accepts IOA's invitation to become India's Goodwill Ambassador for upcoming Rio Olympics
- IPL 2016: Gujarat Lions vs Delhi Daredevils - Possible XI, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- Fed up of repeated ads on odd-even featuring Arvind Kejriwal? Watch this viral video slamming Delhi CM