DF wholly supports Thackeray's prosecution: Deshmukh
Deshmukh, emerging out of a meeting of the DF's
co-ordination committee, told reporters that the constituents
of the coalition had extended their support to Thackeray's
prosecution and there were no differences of opinion over the issue.
The co-ordination committee had demanded information on the burden which would be imposed on consumers as a result of the green signal given to Phase-II of Enron's Dabhol power project, the chief minister said.
The information asked for would be tabled in the next
meeting of the committee, Deshmukh said.
"The committee on Tuesday reviewed the progress of the
51-point common minimum programme prepared by the DF," he said.
It also deliberated on the drought situation in western
Maharashtra and Marathwada, the issue of "mahar vatan lands" and the vexed boundary dispute between Maharashtra and Karnataka.
Those who attended the meeting included Deputy Chief
Minister Chhagan Bhujbal, MPCC Chief Govindrao ADIK, NCP state unit chief Babanrao Pachpute and RPI's Sumant Gaikwad.
Report : Zeenext Bureau
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day