Dhoni pips SRK, is most persuasive celeb
Mumbai: M S Dhoni has emerged as the hottest
property among celebrities, pipping Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya
Rai and Amitabh Bachchan when it comes to selling a brand.
The rankings are based on a survey by Percept Talent
Management and Hansa Research, a media research company, and
were arrived at after evaluating the stars on a number of
parameters like persuasive power, looks, image attributes,
popularity and media presence.
Celebrities considered for the list, which is intended to
help brands decide on the most appropriate star to sell their
products, included actors, general sports persons and people
from the music industry.
In the celebrity category, cricketer M S Dhoni holds
first rank followed by Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai,
Amitabh Bachchan and Sachin Tendulkar.
The Indian captain also beat out fellow cricketer Yuvraj
Singh and Sachin Tendulkar in the cricket category while Sania
Mirza topped the other sports category with Vishwanathan Anand
and Mahesh Bhupati at the second and the third spot
In the male actors category, Shah Rukh Khan ranks first
while in the female category the number one position is held
by Aishwarya Rai.
"The results allow clients and talents to study the
changes with the earlier data and allows them to combine the
results for an even more robust and long-term understanding of
changing public perceptions," Hansa Research`s Managing
Director, Ashok Das, told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part III
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part IV
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part V
- Dombivali blast: What actually led to fire mishap in chemical factory and what all eyewitnesses saw
- Beyond Leicester City and Premier League: Understanding English Football Pyramid
- Here's how digital space went against Kangana Ranaut
- Links with Dawood Ibrahim: Won't hesitate to act against whosoever found guilty, says Rajnath Singh
- BJP-led NDA completes 2 years in offfice: What Arvind Kejriwal thinks of Narendra Modi