Dhoni pips SRK, is most persuasive celeb
Mumbai: M S Dhoni has emerged as the hottest
property among celebrities, pipping Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya
Rai and Amitabh Bachchan when it comes to selling a brand.
The rankings are based on a survey by Percept Talent
Management and Hansa Research, a media research company, and
were arrived at after evaluating the stars on a number of
parameters like persuasive power, looks, image attributes,
popularity and media presence.
Celebrities considered for the list, which is intended to
help brands decide on the most appropriate star to sell their
products, included actors, general sports persons and people
from the music industry.
In the celebrity category, cricketer M S Dhoni holds
first rank followed by Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai,
Amitabh Bachchan and Sachin Tendulkar.
The Indian captain also beat out fellow cricketer Yuvraj
Singh and Sachin Tendulkar in the cricket category while Sania
Mirza topped the other sports category with Vishwanathan Anand
and Mahesh Bhupati at the second and the third spot
In the male actors category, Shah Rukh Khan ranks first
while in the female category the number one position is held
by Aishwarya Rai.
"The results allow clients and talents to study the
changes with the earlier data and allows them to combine the
results for an even more robust and long-term understanding of
changing public perceptions," Hansa Research`s Managing
Director, Ashok Das, told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH