Did it on my own, can repeat it: Bhushan assaulter
New Delhi: 26-year-old Delhi youth Tejinder Pal Singh Bagga who along with two others had assaulted senior Supreme Court lawyer and Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan over his remark on Kashmir, said on Thursday that he doesn’t regret his action and threatened to repeat it.
Speaking to a news channel, Bagga said that he was upset over Bhushan advocating plebiscite as an option in Jammu and Kashmir.
Bagga said that he is in support of Anna Hazare and his team on the issue of corruption but if anybody speaks of secession of Kashmir or supports the cause of Afzal Guru or Ajmal Kasab then he will not sit idle.
Bagga and his accomplice Vishnu Gupta were arrested today morning from a place near Baba Kharak Singh Marg. Their third accomplice Inder Verma was arrested yesterday itself.
Bagga, a resident of Vishnu Garden locality in North West Delhi, said that he along with Vishnu Gupta had formed the Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena around a year back and he was the president of the outfit.
While accepting that he was once an active member of BJP Yuva Morcha, Bagga said that he left the organisation more than two years back over ideological differences on the line to take on issues.
Not betraying an iota of fear or regret over his action, Bagga said that he did it on his own and will do it again if the need so arises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- RBSE 12th Science & Commerce Board Result 2015 declared
- West Bengal Board Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 announced
- RBSE rajresults.nic.in & rajeduboard.nic.in 12th Results 2015: BSER Ajmer Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII Senior Secondary Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared shortly
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh