Did it on my own, can repeat it: Bhushan assaulter
New Delhi: 26-year-old Delhi youth Tejinder Pal Singh Bagga who along with two others had assaulted senior Supreme Court lawyer and Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan over his remark on Kashmir, said on Thursday that he doesn’t regret his action and threatened to repeat it.
Speaking to a news channel, Bagga said that he was upset over Bhushan advocating plebiscite as an option in Jammu and Kashmir.
Bagga said that he is in support of Anna Hazare and his team on the issue of corruption but if anybody speaks of secession of Kashmir or supports the cause of Afzal Guru or Ajmal Kasab then he will not sit idle.
Bagga and his accomplice Vishnu Gupta were arrested today morning from a place near Baba Kharak Singh Marg. Their third accomplice Inder Verma was arrested yesterday itself.
Bagga, a resident of Vishnu Garden locality in North West Delhi, said that he along with Vishnu Gupta had formed the Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena around a year back and he was the president of the outfit.
While accepting that he was once an active member of BJP Yuva Morcha, Bagga said that he left the organisation more than two years back over ideological differences on the line to take on issues.
Not betraying an iota of fear or regret over his action, Bagga said that he did it on his own and will do it again if the need so arises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Vijay Mallya PMLA case: ED to invoke India-UK MLAT for extradition
- IPL 2016, Qualifier 1: RCB vs GL - Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- BJP govt cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigration in Assam: RSS
- CBSE announces results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- PM Modi gifts Iran's Supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei reproduction of rare Quran manuscript