Differences among Anna Hazare volunteers?
New Delhi: Differences among volunteers supporting Anna Hazare came to the fore with a section opening office in Uttar Pradesh`s Ghaziabad even though the veteran activist had recently opened his office in the capital.
No senior members are with the splinter group, comprising around ten volunteers.
A Team Anna spokesperson said some volunteers have opened their office in Kaushambi and they were already working on RTI under the banner.
The spokesperson said they have all the right to do so.
Sources in the group claimed the volunteers were not happy with the way things were happening in the team.
They alleged that volunteers did not have a direct connect with Hazare and the new office in Sarvodaya Enclave was not reachable for all.
The group said they did not want to be seen as with one camp or another and would give issue-based support to Hazare and Kejriwal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet