Differences among Anna Hazare volunteers?
New Delhi: Differences among volunteers supporting Anna Hazare came to the fore with a section opening office in Uttar Pradesh`s Ghaziabad even though the veteran activist had recently opened his office in the capital.
No senior members are with the splinter group, comprising around ten volunteers.
A Team Anna spokesperson said some volunteers have opened their office in Kaushambi and they were already working on RTI under the banner.
The spokesperson said they have all the right to do so.
Sources in the group claimed the volunteers were not happy with the way things were happening in the team.
They alleged that volunteers did not have a direct connect with Hazare and the new office in Sarvodaya Enclave was not reachable for all.
The group said they did not want to be seen as with one camp or another and would give issue-based support to Hazare and Kejriwal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!