Differences between me and my brother a creation of media: Stalin
Coimbatore: Tamil Nadu Deputy Chief Minister M
K Stalin today dismissed as "media creation" the reported
differences between him and his elder brother M K Alagiri over
the succession issue in the DMK.
"It is the creation of the media", Stalin, DMK`s Treasurer,
said when asked about Alagiri`s remarks that he could only
accept party President M Karunanidhi as his leader.
In continuing war of succession in the state`s ruling DMK,
Alagiri earlier in the day stuck to his stand that he would
not accept anybody other than his father as party leader.
Karunanidhi, in a bid to put an end to the succession war,
had said yesterday that only the party had the powers to name
a leader and even he could not do so.
To a question on DMK`s victory in Pennagaram by-election,
Stalin said the party had scored a century. "The people have
given the DMK 100 marks out of 100."
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success