Digvijay alleges BJP created his negative image in 2003
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has alleged that BJP created an `anti-employees` image of him before the 2003 Assembly Elections in Madhya Pradesh which led to his party`s downfall.
"The resentment of the employees became the reason for the Congress` defeat in the 2003 Assembly Elections," Singh said, while addressing the state-level conference of the Indian National Electricity Federation here last evening.
"BJP and RSS spread false information about me in 2003 because of which the working class turned against me," Singh alleged.
The Congress leader claimed that he had always worked for the welfare of the working class.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000