Digvijay demands action against Singhal for comments on Sonia
Raghogarh (MP): Congress General
Secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday demanded that a criminal case
should be registered against VHP leader Ashok Singhal for his
attack against Sonia Gandhi.
Digvijay was reacting to Singhal`s recent comments
where the VHP leader warned Congress president Sonia Gandhi
not to touch any RSS or Hindu leader otherwise she would have
to face the similar consequences that her mother-in-law late
Indira Gandhi had to face.
Digvijay said that senior BJP leaders like L K
Advani, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley should clarify whether
they agree with Singhal`s statement or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda