Digvijay demands action against Singhal for comments on Sonia
Raghogarh (MP): Congress General
Secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday demanded that a criminal case
should be registered against VHP leader Ashok Singhal for his
attack against Sonia Gandhi.
Digvijay was reacting to Singhal`s recent comments
where the VHP leader warned Congress president Sonia Gandhi
not to touch any RSS or Hindu leader otherwise she would have
to face the similar consequences that her mother-in-law late
Indira Gandhi had to face.
Digvijay said that senior BJP leaders like L K
Advani, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley should clarify whether
they agree with Singhal`s statement or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok