Digvijay raising questions to divert public attention from Pawar:IAC
New Delhi: India Against Corruption on Saturday claimed that Congress leader Digvijay Singh is raising questions against Arvind Kejriwal to divert public attention from the issues of alleged corruption involving NCP supremo Sharad Pawar and BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
Responding to Singh`s questionnaire to Kejriwal, IAC`s Manish Sisodia said they have answered these queries earlier when raised by the Prime Minister`s Office and the Finance Ministry.
"They have got our enquiry done, they have answers to all these questions. But still these questions are being raised to divert public attention from the issues raised against Pawar and Gadkari," Sisodia said.
"All of them are together so that no attention is paid to their corruption," he said.
Stepping up his attack against Arvind Kejriwal, the Congress general secretary posed a number of questions to him raising doubts about off-shore funding of his NGO and asking why he never raised issue of corruption in BJP-ruled states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi