Digvijay raising questions to divert public attention from Pawar:IAC
New Delhi: India Against Corruption on Saturday claimed that Congress leader Digvijay Singh is raising questions against Arvind Kejriwal to divert public attention from the issues of alleged corruption involving NCP supremo Sharad Pawar and BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
Responding to Singh`s questionnaire to Kejriwal, IAC`s Manish Sisodia said they have answered these queries earlier when raised by the Prime Minister`s Office and the Finance Ministry.
"They have got our enquiry done, they have answers to all these questions. But still these questions are being raised to divert public attention from the issues raised against Pawar and Gadkari," Sisodia said.
"All of them are together so that no attention is paid to their corruption," he said.
Stepping up his attack against Arvind Kejriwal, the Congress general secretary posed a number of questions to him raising doubts about off-shore funding of his NGO and asking why he never raised issue of corruption in BJP-ruled states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next