Digvijay raising questions to divert public attention from Pawar:IAC
New Delhi: India Against Corruption on Saturday claimed that Congress leader Digvijay Singh is raising questions against Arvind Kejriwal to divert public attention from the issues of alleged corruption involving NCP supremo Sharad Pawar and BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
Responding to Singh`s questionnaire to Kejriwal, IAC`s Manish Sisodia said they have answered these queries earlier when raised by the Prime Minister`s Office and the Finance Ministry.
"They have got our enquiry done, they have answers to all these questions. But still these questions are being raised to divert public attention from the issues raised against Pawar and Gadkari," Sisodia said.
"All of them are together so that no attention is paid to their corruption," he said.
Stepping up his attack against Arvind Kejriwal, the Congress general secretary posed a number of questions to him raising doubts about off-shore funding of his NGO and asking why he never raised issue of corruption in BJP-ruled states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal