Digvijay Singh has lost his `mental balance`: MG Vaidya
Nagpur: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leader MG Vaidya on Saturday said Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh should not be taken seriously as he is mentally unstable.
Vaidya, who was reacting to Digvijay Singh`s remark that the RSS is a Hindu version of the Taliban, said he fails to understand as to why the media takes the Congress leader seriously.
"I don`t understand why people take Digvijay Singh seriously. I have said several times that he is not mentally stable. The elections are approaching and so these kinds of things will continue," he said.
Digvijay Singh earlier tweeted, "I hate all those who advocate Ideology of Hate including Taliban and I won`t allow the Hindu version of Taliban to succeed in India."
"Can`t blame Modi . This is what RSS indoctrinates its Cadres! History as RSS sees it!" he added in his tweet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part III
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part IV
- Chennai Infosys employee murder: High-resolution image of suspect released
- A little butter a day may not harm your heart
- WATCH: What a grab! Eng vs SL - Danushka Gunathilaka pulls off unreal catch
- Indian money in Swiss banks drops by one-third to Rs 8,392 crore
- 'Kriti' makers to file defamation suit against Nepali filmmaker