Digvijay Singh has lost his `mental balance`: MG Vaidya
Nagpur: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leader MG Vaidya on Saturday said Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh should not be taken seriously as he is mentally unstable.
Vaidya, who was reacting to Digvijay Singh`s remark that the RSS is a Hindu version of the Taliban, said he fails to understand as to why the media takes the Congress leader seriously.
"I don`t understand why people take Digvijay Singh seriously. I have said several times that he is not mentally stable. The elections are approaching and so these kinds of things will continue," he said.
Digvijay Singh earlier tweeted, "I hate all those who advocate Ideology of Hate including Taliban and I won`t allow the Hindu version of Taliban to succeed in India."
"Can`t blame Modi . This is what RSS indoctrinates its Cadres! History as RSS sees it!" he added in his tweet.
- Russian GP: Nico Rosberg wins seventh race in succession as Lewis Hamilton recovers to second spot
- No need for cash; pay through mobile phone at Café Coffee Day now
- VVIP chopper scam: RSS mouthpiece dares Congress to reveal who's 'Signora Gandhi' mentioned in Italian court
- EPL: Anthony Martial strikes as Manchester United make Leicester City wait for title
- PM Modi visits Varanasi, launches 'e-boats' at Assi Ghat: In Pics