Digvijay takes dig at Narendra Modi via story on twitter
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Tuesday poked fun at Narendra Modi calling him a "feku" (braggart) who "tells many lies".
Latching on to an allegory of a table fan, Singh shared a small story on Twitter to suggest that the Gujarat chief minister only tells lies.
The story that could be accessed on Singh`s twitter account through a link "for feku wind mill" read as follows:
"A Man dies. In heaven he sees a large wall full of clocks.. He asks angel: What are these for? Angel answers: These are lie clocks, every person has lie clock, whenever you lie on earth, clock moves...
"The Man points towards a clock and asks: Whose clock is this? Angel says: its Vivekanand`s. It never moved showing that he never told a lie..The man asks: Where is Narendra Modi`s clock? Angel replies: That`s in our office..We use it as a TABLE FAN. . .!"
On Sunday, Singh had attacked Narendra Modi, terming him a "megalomaniac psychopath liar".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi