Digvijay takes dig at Narendra Modi via story on twitter
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Tuesday poked fun at Narendra Modi calling him a "feku" (braggart) who "tells many lies".
Latching on to an allegory of a table fan, Singh shared a small story on Twitter to suggest that the Gujarat chief minister only tells lies.
The story that could be accessed on Singh`s twitter account through a link "for feku wind mill" read as follows:
"A Man dies. In heaven he sees a large wall full of clocks.. He asks angel: What are these for? Angel answers: These are lie clocks, every person has lie clock, whenever you lie on earth, clock moves...
"The Man points towards a clock and asks: Whose clock is this? Angel says: its Vivekanand`s. It never moved showing that he never told a lie..The man asks: Where is Narendra Modi`s clock? Angel replies: That`s in our office..We use it as a TABLE FAN. . .!"
On Sunday, Singh had attacked Narendra Modi, terming him a "megalomaniac psychopath liar".
- REVEALED: Outdoing Virat Kohli makes AB de Villiers 'proud' - Here's why!
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- UNBELIEVABLE! CEO of Baba Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved works for 15 hours/day but takes no salary!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style