Digvijay takes dig at Narendra Modi via story on twitter
New Delhi: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Tuesday poked fun at Narendra Modi calling him a "feku" (braggart) who "tells many lies".
Latching on to an allegory of a table fan, Singh shared a small story on Twitter to suggest that the Gujarat chief minister only tells lies.
The story that could be accessed on Singh`s twitter account through a link "for feku wind mill" read as follows:
"A Man dies. In heaven he sees a large wall full of clocks.. He asks angel: What are these for? Angel answers: These are lie clocks, every person has lie clock, whenever you lie on earth, clock moves...
"The Man points towards a clock and asks: Whose clock is this? Angel says: its Vivekanand`s. It never moved showing that he never told a lie..The man asks: Where is Narendra Modi`s clock? Angel replies: That`s in our office..We use it as a TABLE FAN. . .!"
On Sunday, Singh had attacked Narendra Modi, terming him a "megalomaniac psychopath liar".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed