Digvijaya`s poser on Rajnath`s meeting with blast
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijaya Singh Wednesday raised a poser on why did new BJP president Rajnath Singh meet Malegaon blast accused in jail.
"First of all, Rajnath Singh should tell, why he went to meet Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and Lt. Colonel Prasad Purohit in jail, who were arrested in terror activities," said the Congress leader.
The reaction came after the Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) newly elected president condemned union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement on "Hindu terror" and announced a nationwide protest from Thursday.
Digvijaya Singh said: "I know whatever allegations I have levelled have proved right."
Pragya Singh and Purohit were accused of planning the blast in Malegaon in Maharashtra in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands