Digvijaya`s poser on Rajnath`s meeting with blast
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijaya Singh Wednesday raised a poser on why did new BJP president Rajnath Singh meet Malegaon blast accused in jail.
"First of all, Rajnath Singh should tell, why he went to meet Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and Lt. Colonel Prasad Purohit in jail, who were arrested in terror activities," said the Congress leader.
The reaction came after the Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) newly elected president condemned union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement on "Hindu terror" and announced a nationwide protest from Thursday.
Digvijaya Singh said: "I know whatever allegations I have levelled have proved right."
Pragya Singh and Purohit were accused of planning the blast in Malegaon in Maharashtra in 2008.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory