Digvijaya`s poser on Rajnath`s meeting with blast
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijaya Singh Wednesday raised a poser on why did new BJP president Rajnath Singh meet Malegaon blast accused in jail.
"First of all, Rajnath Singh should tell, why he went to meet Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and Lt. Colonel Prasad Purohit in jail, who were arrested in terror activities," said the Congress leader.
The reaction came after the Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) newly elected president condemned union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s statement on "Hindu terror" and announced a nationwide protest from Thursday.
Digvijaya Singh said: "I know whatever allegations I have levelled have proved right."
Pragya Singh and Purohit were accused of planning the blast in Malegaon in Maharashtra in 2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon