Digvijay`s letter doesn’t merit response: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Activist Arvind Kejriwal on Friday night said Digvijay Singh`s letter describing him as a "self-serving ambitious megalomaniac" does not merit a response and it only showed that Congress party was "completely rattled and baffled".
"Digvijay`s letter to me does not merit a response. Congress seems to be completely rattled and baffled. That is apparent from Digvijay`s letter.
"Digvijay seems Congress` last resort," Kejriwal, who heads India Against Corruption (IAC), tweeted.
Responding to Singh`s remarks, Kejriwal`s close associate Kumar Vishwas said "we have only one thing to say to him. Get well soon."
In a letter to Kejriwal, the AICC general secretary has described the activist as a "self-serving ambitious megalomaniac" having "streak" of Hitler in him.
Singh alleged that Kejriwal wanted him to recommend his name for being made a member of the National Advisory Council.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof