Digvijay`s letter doesn’t merit response: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Activist Arvind Kejriwal on Friday night said Digvijay Singh`s letter describing him as a "self-serving ambitious megalomaniac" does not merit a response and it only showed that Congress party was "completely rattled and baffled".
"Digvijay`s letter to me does not merit a response. Congress seems to be completely rattled and baffled. That is apparent from Digvijay`s letter.
"Digvijay seems Congress` last resort," Kejriwal, who heads India Against Corruption (IAC), tweeted.
Responding to Singh`s remarks, Kejriwal`s close associate Kumar Vishwas said "we have only one thing to say to him. Get well soon."
In a letter to Kejriwal, the AICC general secretary has described the activist as a "self-serving ambitious megalomaniac" having "streak" of Hitler in him.
Singh alleged that Kejriwal wanted him to recommend his name for being made a member of the National Advisory Council.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened