Digvijay`s letter doesn’t merit response: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Activist Arvind Kejriwal on Friday night said Digvijay Singh`s letter describing him as a "self-serving ambitious megalomaniac" does not merit a response and it only showed that Congress party was "completely rattled and baffled".
"Digvijay`s letter to me does not merit a response. Congress seems to be completely rattled and baffled. That is apparent from Digvijay`s letter.
"Digvijay seems Congress` last resort," Kejriwal, who heads India Against Corruption (IAC), tweeted.
Responding to Singh`s remarks, Kejriwal`s close associate Kumar Vishwas said "we have only one thing to say to him. Get well soon."
In a letter to Kejriwal, the AICC general secretary has described the activist as a "self-serving ambitious megalomaniac" having "streak" of Hitler in him.
Singh alleged that Kejriwal wanted him to recommend his name for being made a member of the National Advisory Council.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- Hard to digest! 90-year-old woman comes back to life at funeral, says she met 'Yamraj'
- Panasonic launches T44 lite smartphone at Rs 3,199
- Gold prices slumps by Rs 100 to 30,800 per ten grams
- Karnataka bandh tomorrow; film theatres to remain closed, protests grow – More details