Digvjay condemns Kejariwal statement
Lucknow: Condemning Arvind Kejariwal`s
statement on Parliament and MPs, Congress general secretary
Digvijay Singh on Monday said that the Team Anna member must
explain in which type of system he believes.
"I condemn Kejariwal`s comment on the Parliament. He must
tell that if Parliament is bad, parliamentary democracy is bad
then in which type of system he believes-- dictatorship or
single party rule," Digvijay told reporters.
He asked Kejariwal to speak the truth about himself and
how many times he had violated the orders of the government.
Alleging that BJP`s line was the line of Team Anna, he
said, "they never speak against BJP and Congress is always
The Congress leader claimed that they were piqued with
the fact that despite their opposition Congress was getting
the support of the people.
"They are campaigning on the issue of Right To Reject.
But it must be told that till the fifth phase of polling
percentage of such people was not even .001 per cent," he
In reply to a question, Digvijay alleged that Ramdev
and Team Anna were two sides of the same coin. "They all are
A, B and C teams of the RSS. I have always held that RSS is an
organisation which does not believe in democratic values.
Those who do not believe in democratic values are guided by
He said the government must investigate into foreign
funding of all such organisations, who have been agitating on
the issues concerned to development and cause government
The Congress leader said that the party would either get
majority or emerge as the single largest party in UP polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok