Digvjay condemns Kejariwal statement
Lucknow: Condemning Arvind Kejariwal`s
statement on Parliament and MPs, Congress general secretary
Digvijay Singh on Monday said that the Team Anna member must
explain in which type of system he believes.
"I condemn Kejariwal`s comment on the Parliament. He must
tell that if Parliament is bad, parliamentary democracy is bad
then in which type of system he believes-- dictatorship or
single party rule," Digvijay told reporters.
He asked Kejariwal to speak the truth about himself and
how many times he had violated the orders of the government.
Alleging that BJP`s line was the line of Team Anna, he
said, "they never speak against BJP and Congress is always
The Congress leader claimed that they were piqued with
the fact that despite their opposition Congress was getting
the support of the people.
"They are campaigning on the issue of Right To Reject.
But it must be told that till the fifth phase of polling
percentage of such people was not even .001 per cent," he
In reply to a question, Digvijay alleged that Ramdev
and Team Anna were two sides of the same coin. "They all are
A, B and C teams of the RSS. I have always held that RSS is an
organisation which does not believe in democratic values.
Those who do not believe in democratic values are guided by
He said the government must investigate into foreign
funding of all such organisations, who have been agitating on
the issues concerned to development and cause government
The Congress leader said that the party would either get
majority or emerge as the single largest party in UP polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Kangana Ranaut steals the show!
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- RBSE 12th Science & Commerce Board Result 2015 declared
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- rajresults.nic.in RBSE Rajasthan Board BSER Class 12th Science and Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared shortly
- RBSE rajresults.nic.in & rajeduboard.nic.in 12th Results 2015: BSER Ajmer Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII Senior Secondary Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 declared