Doctors arrive at Tihar to examine Anna
Friday: A team of doctors led by Naresh Trehan of the Vedanta Medicity on Friday arrived at the Tihar Jail to examine civil society leader Anna Hazare’s health before he begins his indefinite fast at the Ramlila Ground to press for a strong Lokpal Bill.
As per reports, Anna has not eaten for over 48 hours now, but he is still fit and healthy to continue his fast at the Ramlila Maidan.
The Gandhian activist’s health is being monitored by a panel of doctors from Tihar jail and Vedanta Medicity at regular intervals.
Earlier, Arvind Kejriwal, a key Team Anna member told reporters that a team of doctors from a government hospital and those from Naresh Trehan`s Vedanta Medicity would examine Anna’s health before he leaves Tihar Jail for his fast venue.
Kejriiwal added that a medical team would be with Anna at all times at the Ramlila ground, which is being made ready for his anti-corruption fast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?