‘Don’t be sensitive about Indo-China relations’
On Board Special Aircraft: India`s relations
with China are on a strong footing and one should not be
"over-sensitive" about it, External Affairs Minister S M
Krishna said on Thursday.
"Well, let us not be over-sensitive about our relations
with China. The relationship between India and China are on a
strong footing," Krishna told reporters accompanying him on
his way back home from Sri Lanka.
He was responding to a question whether the relations
between India and China were witnessing trouble again in the
backdrop of the recent incidents like Indian traders being
held in China and reports that Beijing refused to give visa to
a member from Arunachal Pradesh who was part of an Indian
military delegation visiting the country.
"India has strategic partnership with China. We have good
bilateral relations with China," he said.
Krishna`s comments also assume significance in the wake
of the recent talks between the two neighbours on the border
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days