‘Don’t be sensitive about Indo-China relations’
On Board Special Aircraft: India`s relations
with China are on a strong footing and one should not be
"over-sensitive" about it, External Affairs Minister S M
Krishna said on Thursday.
"Well, let us not be over-sensitive about our relations
with China. The relationship between India and China are on a
strong footing," Krishna told reporters accompanying him on
his way back home from Sri Lanka.
He was responding to a question whether the relations
between India and China were witnessing trouble again in the
backdrop of the recent incidents like Indian traders being
held in China and reports that Beijing refused to give visa to
a member from Arunachal Pradesh who was part of an Indian
military delegation visiting the country.
"India has strategic partnership with China. We have good
bilateral relations with China," he said.
Krishna`s comments also assume significance in the wake
of the recent talks between the two neighbours on the border
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?