‘Don’t be sensitive about Indo-China relations’
On Board Special Aircraft: India`s relations
with China are on a strong footing and one should not be
"over-sensitive" about it, External Affairs Minister S M
Krishna said on Thursday.
"Well, let us not be over-sensitive about our relations
with China. The relationship between India and China are on a
strong footing," Krishna told reporters accompanying him on
his way back home from Sri Lanka.
He was responding to a question whether the relations
between India and China were witnessing trouble again in the
backdrop of the recent incidents like Indian traders being
held in China and reports that Beijing refused to give visa to
a member from Arunachal Pradesh who was part of an Indian
military delegation visiting the country.
"India has strategic partnership with China. We have good
bilateral relations with China," he said.
Krishna`s comments also assume significance in the wake
of the recent talks between the two neighbours on the border
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead