‘Don’t be sensitive about Indo-China relations’
On Board Special Aircraft: India`s relations
with China are on a strong footing and one should not be
"over-sensitive" about it, External Affairs Minister S M
Krishna said on Thursday.
"Well, let us not be over-sensitive about our relations
with China. The relationship between India and China are on a
strong footing," Krishna told reporters accompanying him on
his way back home from Sri Lanka.
He was responding to a question whether the relations
between India and China were witnessing trouble again in the
backdrop of the recent incidents like Indian traders being
held in China and reports that Beijing refused to give visa to
a member from Arunachal Pradesh who was part of an Indian
military delegation visiting the country.
"India has strategic partnership with China. We have good
bilateral relations with China," he said.
Krishna`s comments also assume significance in the wake
of the recent talks between the two neighbours on the border
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown