Don`t compare me with Narendra Modi: Chouhan
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that it was wrong to compare him with his Gujarat counterpart Narendra Modi.
"Comparing me with Modi is wrong," Chouhan said, talking informally with reporters after a function to mark the 33rd foundation day of BJP here last evening.
He said he was serving in Madhya Pradesh, and was not interested in anything beyond.
Recently, while Modi was elevated to BJP`s parliamentary board, Chouhan was left out.
Earlier, addressing the function, he said states under BJP rule had seen more development, compared to states ruled by Congress and others.
He expressed confidence that BJP workers, with their hard work, would return the party to power for the third time in a row in the state in this year`s assembly elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam