Don`t compare me with Narendra Modi: Chouhan
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that it was wrong to compare him with his Gujarat counterpart Narendra Modi.
"Comparing me with Modi is wrong," Chouhan said, talking informally with reporters after a function to mark the 33rd foundation day of BJP here last evening.
He said he was serving in Madhya Pradesh, and was not interested in anything beyond.
Recently, while Modi was elevated to BJP`s parliamentary board, Chouhan was left out.
Earlier, addressing the function, he said states under BJP rule had seen more development, compared to states ruled by Congress and others.
He expressed confidence that BJP workers, with their hard work, would return the party to power for the third time in a row in the state in this year`s assembly elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons