Don`t compare me with Narendra Modi: Chouhan
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that it was wrong to compare him with his Gujarat counterpart Narendra Modi.
"Comparing me with Modi is wrong," Chouhan said, talking informally with reporters after a function to mark the 33rd foundation day of BJP here last evening.
He said he was serving in Madhya Pradesh, and was not interested in anything beyond.
Recently, while Modi was elevated to BJP`s parliamentary board, Chouhan was left out.
Earlier, addressing the function, he said states under BJP rule had seen more development, compared to states ruled by Congress and others.
He expressed confidence that BJP workers, with their hard work, would return the party to power for the third time in a row in the state in this year`s assembly elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!