Don`t compare me with Narendra Modi: Chouhan
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that it was wrong to compare him with his Gujarat counterpart Narendra Modi.
"Comparing me with Modi is wrong," Chouhan said, talking informally with reporters after a function to mark the 33rd foundation day of BJP here last evening.
He said he was serving in Madhya Pradesh, and was not interested in anything beyond.
Recently, while Modi was elevated to BJP`s parliamentary board, Chouhan was left out.
Earlier, addressing the function, he said states under BJP rule had seen more development, compared to states ruled by Congress and others.
He expressed confidence that BJP workers, with their hard work, would return the party to power for the third time in a row in the state in this year`s assembly elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000