Don’t draw more power than your quota: Shinde to states
New Delhi: Assuring that power will be soon restored soon, Sushil Kumar Shinde issued a warning to those states who were overdrawing more electricity than their quota that they will be penalised.
“Don’t use electricity more than your allotted quota,” Shinde appealed to those states who were guilty of the same. At the same time he also issued a warning to them saying, “The states which indulge overdraw more electricity will be penalised.”
Giving an update Shinde said that around 45 percent power had been restored in the north and about 35 percent power had been restored in the Eastern region.
Meanwhile, as per Shinde 100 percent electricity supply was back in the North-East. In Delhi, he said that 2000 mega watt was in place and essential services were in operation.
At the same time he warned those sates which were overdrawing more power than their quota that a penalty would be imposed on them if they defaulted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah