Don’t draw more power than your quota: Shinde to states
New Delhi: Assuring that power will be soon restored soon, Sushil Kumar Shinde issued a warning to those states who were overdrawing more electricity than their quota that they will be penalised.
“Don’t use electricity more than your allotted quota,” Shinde appealed to those states who were guilty of the same. At the same time he also issued a warning to them saying, “The states which indulge overdraw more electricity will be penalised.”
Giving an update Shinde said that around 45 percent power had been restored in the north and about 35 percent power had been restored in the Eastern region.
Meanwhile, as per Shinde 100 percent electricity supply was back in the North-East. In Delhi, he said that 2000 mega watt was in place and essential services were in operation.
At the same time he warned those sates which were overdrawing more power than their quota that a penalty would be imposed on them if they defaulted.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video