Don`t fall prey to soaps, Kejriwal to electors
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal on Friday asked the electors not to fall prey to soaps doled out by political parties during elections and vote for an honest and upright candidate to get rid of inflation and deep rooted corruption.
Addressing a gathering in Ayanagar area of Chhatarpur Assembly seat, he alleged that for the past 67 years, some opportunistic people from various political parties have "looted the country and stashed the black money in banks in Switzerland, Italy, France and the US".
"Voters should be cautious while electing their representatives. They are equally responsible for the present state of affairs as they vote for those candidates who pay them money or provide liquor," Kejriwal said.
Getting into the election mode, Kejriwal has been organising mass contact programmes at various places.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!