Don`t file RTI to know result details: UPSC to pre qualifiers
New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advised successful candidates of civil services (preliminary) examination not to file RTI applications to know the details of their results until the whole process of selection gets over.
The UPSC`s directive will have a bearing on about 16,000 candidates who have qualified this year`s Civil Services (Preliminary) test results which were made available late last night.
In a press statement, the Commission has advised the qualifiers not to file RTI applications seeking details of their marks and answer keys until the civil services exam is completed.
"Candidates are also informed that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2013 will be provided to them only after entire process of the Civil Services Examination are over i.e. After the declaration of final result.
"No application under RTI act, 2005 or otherwise will be entertained in this regard," it said.
The UPSC conducts the prestigious test to select officers for Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Foreign Service, among other services.
About 16,000 candidates have qualified the prelims test, according to the list containing roll numbers of successful candidates put up on the UPSC website-- www.Upsc.Gov.In.
The UPSC also puts the results of successful candidates of civil services exams (including preliminary, mains and interview) on its website once the test is over.
The marks of candidates who cleared the three-stage test held last year along with those who did not qualify the civil services (mains) examination 2012 are available on the UPSC website.
Those who have qualified this year`s pre test, which was held on May 26, have also been told to apply online at the Commission`s website again in the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for the civil services (Mains) examination.
After submitting the duly filled DAF online, the candidates are required to take out its printout and send its printed copy duly signed by him or her along with all relevant documents including the prescribed fees, wherever applicable, to the Commission, the statement said.
The detailed instruction to fill in the DAF and procedure for sending it to the Commission among other important details is available on the UPSC portal.
"It can also be delivered at Union Public Service Commission counter by hand till September 18, 2013 (5.00 PM)," it said.
The UPSC have a facilitation counter near the examination Hall Building in its campus.
Candidates may obtain any information or clarification regarding their result on all working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or on Tel No 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from the facilitation counter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- PM Modi's key campaign team member may join Nitish Kumar
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced today at 10 am
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be announced shortly