Don`t jump to conclusion: NCP on DMK pullout
New Delhi: As DMK pulled out of the government, another UPA constituent NCP cautioned against jumping to any conclusion, noting that M Karunanidhi has stated that he would reconsider his decision if Parliament passes a resolution on Lankan Tamils issue.
"Let us not jump to any conclusion. DMK has said they would reconsider if Parliament passes a resolution on the Lankan Tamils issue," NCP Vice President Praful Patel told reporters here.
NCP, led by Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar, has nine members in the Lok Sabha.
DMK chief M Karunanidhi today quit the UPA and the Union government expressing dismay on India`s stand over Sri Lanka at the United National Human Rights Council (UNHRC).
He said DMK was ready to reconsider its decision if Parliament adopted resolution against Sri Lanka before March 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation