Don`t spare the rich, remove black films from cars: SC
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Thursday pulled up the Delhi Police for sparing the rich in the enforcement of its order to remove black films from the windscreens and windows of all cars.
"People who are suffering are from the middle class. All the cars belonging to rich people involved in the accidents have their glasses covered by black films," said the apex court bench of Justice A.K. Patnaik and Justice Swatanter Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites