Don`t spare the rich, remove black films from cars: SC
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Thursday pulled up the Delhi Police for sparing the rich in the enforcement of its order to remove black films from the windscreens and windows of all cars.
"People who are suffering are from the middle class. All the cars belonging to rich people involved in the accidents have their glasses covered by black films," said the apex court bench of Justice A.K. Patnaik and Justice Swatanter Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal