Double boundary protection for Hindon Air Base
Ghaziabad: To enhance security around the Hindon Air Base, another boundary wall will be constructed along the existing one, a senior Air Force official said.
"The decision to protect the base with double boundary wall was taken to check intrusion of anti-social elements into the base," Air Officer Commanding (AOC) Air Commodore Anil Sabharwal said.
He said that height of the private buildings constructed around airbase would also be measured to check whether they were constructed in accordance with the norms.
If the height of any building would be measured above the prescribed limit, the report would be forwarded to the district administration, he said.
He also said that No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued for such buildings would also be checked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you