Double boundary protection for Hindon Air Base
Ghaziabad: To enhance security around the Hindon Air Base, another boundary wall will be constructed along the existing one, a senior Air Force official said.
"The decision to protect the base with double boundary wall was taken to check intrusion of anti-social elements into the base," Air Officer Commanding (AOC) Air Commodore Anil Sabharwal said.
He said that height of the private buildings constructed around airbase would also be measured to check whether they were constructed in accordance with the norms.
If the height of any building would be measured above the prescribed limit, the report would be forwarded to the district administration, he said.
He also said that No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued for such buildings would also be checked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Asia markets move cautiously ahead of bank meetings