Double boundary protection for Hindon Air Base
Ghaziabad: To enhance security around the Hindon Air Base, another boundary wall will be constructed along the existing one, a senior Air Force official said.
"The decision to protect the base with double boundary wall was taken to check intrusion of anti-social elements into the base," Air Officer Commanding (AOC) Air Commodore Anil Sabharwal said.
He said that height of the private buildings constructed around airbase would also be measured to check whether they were constructed in accordance with the norms.
If the height of any building would be measured above the prescribed limit, the report would be forwarded to the district administration, he said.
He also said that No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued for such buildings would also be checked.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Nobody came to help while I screamed, says victim of Bengaluru kidnapping case
- Indian Premier League 2016: List of 11 injured players that have been ruled out of remaining tournament
- Kishore Biyani resigns as Managing Director of Future Retail
- I'm against honouring Malala Yousafzai with Nobel Peace Prize: Spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Sebi cancels registration of Deutsche Mutual Fund