Double boundary protection for Hindon Air Base
Ghaziabad: To enhance security around the Hindon Air Base, another boundary wall will be constructed along the existing one, a senior Air Force official said.
"The decision to protect the base with double boundary wall was taken to check intrusion of anti-social elements into the base," Air Officer Commanding (AOC) Air Commodore Anil Sabharwal said.
He said that height of the private buildings constructed around airbase would also be measured to check whether they were constructed in accordance with the norms.
If the height of any building would be measured above the prescribed limit, the report would be forwarded to the district administration, he said.
He also said that No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued for such buildings would also be checked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble