Double boundary protection for Hindon Air Base
Ghaziabad: To enhance security around the Hindon Air Base, another boundary wall will be constructed along the existing one, a senior Air Force official said.
"The decision to protect the base with double boundary wall was taken to check intrusion of anti-social elements into the base," Air Officer Commanding (AOC) Air Commodore Anil Sabharwal said.
He said that height of the private buildings constructed around airbase would also be measured to check whether they were constructed in accordance with the norms.
If the height of any building would be measured above the prescribed limit, the report would be forwarded to the district administration, he said.
He also said that No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued for such buildings would also be checked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?