Dozen people entered Kumar Vishwas`s house to threaten him: IAC
New Delhi: India Against Corruption on Sunday alleged that some suspicious persons entered the residential premises of its leaders Manish Sisodia and Kumar Vishwas to threaten them and their families.
In a statement, IAC claimed about a dozen people came to Vishwas` residence this evening while he was talking to a news channel and gheroed the house for about 30 minutes.
The outfit claimed that after some time when a few guests arrived at Vishwas` house, the youth fled in their vehicles.
IAC also claimed that three youths had earlier entered the residence of Sisodia. The next day, Sisodia`s wife was waylaid by some people and threatened her, it said.
A complaint has been filed with police, the IAC said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...