Dozen people entered Kumar Vishwas`s house to threaten him: IAC
New Delhi: India Against Corruption on Sunday alleged that some suspicious persons entered the residential premises of its leaders Manish Sisodia and Kumar Vishwas to threaten them and their families.
In a statement, IAC claimed about a dozen people came to Vishwas` residence this evening while he was talking to a news channel and gheroed the house for about 30 minutes.
The outfit claimed that after some time when a few guests arrived at Vishwas` house, the youth fled in their vehicles.
IAC also claimed that three youths had earlier entered the residence of Sisodia. The next day, Sisodia`s wife was waylaid by some people and threatened her, it said.
A complaint has been filed with police, the IAC said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location