Draw of lots for pilgrims to Kailash Mansarover Yatra Wednesday
New Delhi: A computerised draw of lots will be conducted by Ministry of External Affairs on Wednesday to select pilgrims for the upcoming Kailash Mansarover Yatra.
Foreign Secretary Sujatha Singh will attend the event.
Every year, hundreds of people visit Mount Kailash, the abode of Lord Shiva, and take a holy dip in the sacred Manasarovar lake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vijay Mallya seeks dismissal of ED's plea seeking his presence
- Leander Paes could soon be 6th in list of most doubles victories
- Narendra Modi govt celebrates 2nd anniversary; Amitabh Bachchan urges to educate, give equality to girl child
- Will step down if chair becomes impediment in father's vision for J&K: Mehbooba Mufti
- Nuke programme made Pakistan's defence impregnable: Nawaz Sharif