Drawbacks in enrolment process for issuing Aadhar
New Delhi: The government has identified shortcomings in the enrolment process in issuance of Unique Identification Number (Aadhar).
Minister of State for Home Jitendra Singh said these have been communicated to Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which is implementing the scheme.
"Based on the feedback of the government, the UIDAI has introduced several measures to overcome these flaws," he informed the Lok Sabha.
However, the minister did not elaborate.
Earlier, then Home Minister P Chidambaram too had raised an alarm over the manner and process followed by UIDAI in issuing Aadhaar cards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie