Driver turns doctor in UP hospital!
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
Lucknow: In yet another shocking case of medical negligence in Uttar Pradesh, a driver employed with a government hospital in Fatehpur district was seen assisting a doctor performing a major surgery in an operation theatre.
Reports on Tuesday said that the driver in question was caught on camera assisting a doctor, while the latter was busy conducting an operation.
The news spread when the footage of the surgery was aired by some TV news channels. However, the hospital authorities categorically denied reports and said that no such thing ever happened.
When shown the footage, they refused to comment on it.
It is yet to be seen if the UP government will initiate any action in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof