Driver turns doctor in UP hospital!
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
Lucknow: In yet another shocking case of medical negligence in Uttar Pradesh, a driver employed with a government hospital in Fatehpur district was seen assisting a doctor performing a major surgery in an operation theatre.
Reports on Tuesday said that the driver in question was caught on camera assisting a doctor, while the latter was busy conducting an operation.
The news spread when the footage of the surgery was aired by some TV news channels. However, the hospital authorities categorically denied reports and said that no such thing ever happened.
When shown the footage, they refused to comment on it.
It is yet to be seen if the UP government will initiate any action in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred