Dummy grenade found in postal bag at IGI Airport
New Delhi: A dummy grenade shell was found
during screening of baggage in the cargo section of the IGI
The dummy grenade was found in a postal bag around 8.00
pm Tuesday night during routine X-ray checking of the outbound
parcel and baggage in the cargo section, official sources said
Bomb Detection and Disposal Squad (BDDS) was called in
immediately, who as a precautionary measure, kept the bag
along with grenade in the cooling pit.
When the bag was opened this morning, it was found
that it was not a real grenade but a dummy, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video