Earthquake hits Bengal, northeast India
Agartala: An earthquake of moderate intensity rocked parts of northeast India and West Bengal on Saturday night, an official said here on Sunday.
No loss of life or damage to property was reported, the India Meteorological Department official said.
The 10.12 pm quake measured 5.7 on the Richter Scale. Its epicentre was in Myanmar. It was also felt in parts of Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP