Earthquake rocks Myanmar-India border
New Delhi: A moderate intensity earthquake on Friday rocked the India-Myanmar border region, including some parts of Manipur and Shillong, this evening.
The tremors, which occured at 5.34 PM, lasted for a few seconds. According to the Met department, the magnitude of the earthquake was measured as 5.0 on the Richter scale.
No loss of life or property has been reported yet, the official said, adding the epicentre of the quake was near the India-Myanmar border region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what