Earthquake rocks Punjab, Himachal Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau/ Deepak Nagpal
Chandigarh/Shimla: An earthquake of 4.7 magnitude rocked parts of Punjab and Himcahal Pradesh on Thursday afternoon.
As per reports, the quake struck at 3.43 pm at a depth of 10 kilometres.
It’s epicentre was located on the Punjab-Himachal border, near Hoshiarpur.
So far, there are no reports of any loss of life or damage to property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy