Eastern Naval Command to probe fire on INS Konkan
Visakhapatnam: The Eastern Naval Command (ENC) has constituted a board of inquiry on Thursday, into the fire accident on the INS Konkan.
A naval press release stated that a fire was detected at about 5 pm yesterday on INS Konkan which was under refit at the Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam.
The fire was brought under control by 6 pm.
The damage caused will be repaired during the ongoing refit.
A few cases of minor injuries and smoke inhalation suffered by fire fighting personnel were treated at Naval Hospital INHS Kalyani and discharged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Jharkhand BJP chief's son accused of sexual exploitation, marrying a minor
- Mark Ruffalo wants full-fledged solo movie on 'Black Widow'
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' will hit silver-screen with songs
- South Sudan ceasefire monitors warn of violence
- Chennai Infosys employee murder: High-resolution image of suspect released