Eastern Naval Command to probe fire on INS Konkan
Visakhapatnam: The Eastern Naval Command (ENC) has constituted a board of inquiry on Thursday, into the fire accident on the INS Konkan.
A naval press release stated that a fire was detected at about 5 pm yesterday on INS Konkan which was under refit at the Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam.
The fire was brought under control by 6 pm.
The damage caused will be repaired during the ongoing refit.
A few cases of minor injuries and smoke inhalation suffered by fire fighting personnel were treated at Naval Hospital INHS Kalyani and discharged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth