Eastern Peripheral Expressway works may start next fiscal
Lucknow: Project works on the proposed 170-km
eight lane expressway is likely to begin early next financial
Works on the Eastern Peripheral Expressway along the
upper Ganga canal from Dehra near Ghaziabad to the Uttarakhand
border may begin after March, sources in the industrial
development department said here today.
The irrigation department has acquired land for the
project and an agreement for the purpose has been signed
recently between the UP Expressway Industrial Development
Authority and consultant ILFS Infrastructure Development
"The ILFS would soon undertake the alignment and survey
work and prepare a project report," sources said.
An agreement with the developer would be signed on March
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets