Eastern Peripheral Expressway works may start next fiscal
Lucknow: Project works on the proposed 170-km
eight lane expressway is likely to begin early next financial
Works on the Eastern Peripheral Expressway along the
upper Ganga canal from Dehra near Ghaziabad to the Uttarakhand
border may begin after March, sources in the industrial
development department said here today.
The irrigation department has acquired land for the
project and an agreement for the purpose has been signed
recently between the UP Expressway Industrial Development
Authority and consultant ILFS Infrastructure Development
"The ILFS would soon undertake the alignment and survey
work and prepare a project report," sources said.
An agreement with the developer would be signed on March
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack