Economy has deteriorated in last 5 years: Zee-Taleem Poll Survey
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a pre-poll survey that Zee Media Corp commissioned through Taleem Research Foundation, it was found that people are unhappy with the state of the economy.
More than four out of 10 (42.6 percent) voters believed that state of economy had deteriorated in the last five years (45.6 percent men and 39.1 percent women). As much as 23.3 percent thought no change was visible in the state of economy. The remaining voters were divided between those who could not say anything about the state of economy (14.5 percent) or 19.6 percent voters who thought it was better than five years ago.
Male voters compared to female voters in higher percent (45.6 percent and 39.1 female) expressed their views on the state of economy.
Central government (29.5 percent) was thought to be responsible for the deteriorating state of economy but then 32.2 percent voters thought both present central and state government were responsible for the present state of the country’s economy. Almost one fifth (18.7 percent) could not say who was responsible for the present state of country’s economy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened