Economy has deteriorated in last 5 years: Zee-Taleem Poll Survey
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: In a pre-poll survey that Zee Media Corp commissioned through Taleem Research Foundation, it was found that people are unhappy with the state of the economy.
More than four out of 10 (42.6 percent) voters believed that state of economy had deteriorated in the last five years (45.6 percent men and 39.1 percent women). As much as 23.3 percent thought no change was visible in the state of economy. The remaining voters were divided between those who could not say anything about the state of economy (14.5 percent) or 19.6 percent voters who thought it was better than five years ago.
Male voters compared to female voters in higher percent (45.6 percent and 39.1 female) expressed their views on the state of economy.
Central government (29.5 percent) was thought to be responsible for the deteriorating state of economy but then 32.2 percent voters thought both present central and state government were responsible for the present state of the country’s economy. Almost one fifth (18.7 percent) could not say who was responsible for the present state of country’s economy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown